[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maclin for Miles Austin

flemingd

.5 PRR league, I was just offered Austin for Maclin straight up. There is a decent-sized keeper factor to Maclin that Austin doesn't have based on our keeper rules but not sure i should even be factoring that in.

Why am I hesitant to pull this trigger?

With Romo out I think Witten benefits the most in Dallas, I don't think Austin will get big numbers. With DeSean Jackson coming back and drawing coverage, and Vick most likely starting, Maclin should do well. Vick and Maclin had good rapport. I probably wouldn't do it in a regular league but can't really comment on the keeper aspect since I have never played in a keeper league.

I probably wouldn't do it in a regular league but can't really comment on the keeper aspect since I have never played in a keeper league.

We have two tiers of keeper based on drafted round. Maclin is Tier 1, and my options are Peyton Manning and Nicks currently. We can only keep one player per tier. He doesn't hold a lot of value for me currently, but (1) in case I have an injury or make a different trade he might (2) it increases his trade value to others. Tier 1 is traditionally much harder to fill.

Austin is not eligible for keeper at all.

Edited by flemingd