[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop or Keep Berjarvis Green- Ellis

andrawis

Jackson is going to be getting the bulk of the carries in Buffalo for the foreseeable future (23 carries last week against Baltimore) and Fitz's ability to throw the ball around is going to be opening up opportunities for him when the Bills play softer defenses. I say pick him up. I like Buffalo's offense a lot more than Tampa Bay's, but Blount is also solid. If you have the luxury, you could wait a week to see how Blount does in his new, expanded role. I'd definitely drop Green-Ellis for one of them though.

You definitely need help at RB, hope it works out.

Edited by el steeler

I would definitely add Fred Jackson and drop the law firm. Some analysts are high on the latter b/c he has scored four straight weeks, but take away the scores and you have nothing. And with the Pats aerial attack, it is very unusual for them to get close enough to the red zone for a runner to get it in there, so the last four weeks has been an anomaly IMO and won't be common place. Conversely Jackson hasn't scored a TD in a while, but he will get his, and because he will probably get a lot more yards each week I like him better.

Blount has a lot of upside. But I would probably still go with Jackson...

another thing to consider is the fact that Jackson is a very good pass catcher (46 catches last year) and Fitzpatrick is on fire...Jackson has never been much of a touchdown guy unfortunately but he's going to get you solid yardage every week. If this is a PPR league, i'd definitely take Jackson.