[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Mike Williams would you start?

Capt. Stanky

I have both the Mike Williams. I'm starting AJ and Austin at the other two WR spots. I'm leaning towards Mike Willams (TB).

Mike Williams (Sea) @ Oak

Mike Willams (TB) @ Ari

I figured Mike Willams (Sea) would be shadowed by Asomwhatever most or the day. I also think a breakout game is coming for Mike Williams (TB).

Whatcha think huddlers? It's a PPR.

Mike Williams for Seattle, Hasselback found his new fav! The more they work together the more they will produce. He had a tall stud corner back glued o him last week and still put up monster numbers. Also, Lynch will run all over Oakland so passing should open up huge!

I'd go with the Mike Williams that has been the go-to guy all year, not the one who's been a bust up until recently. Though it looks like his increased production could be a trend, two good games is still not enough for me to start him over his TB namesake quite yet.

I love Seattle and I hope Williams does blow up but I agree with 'delusions of granduer' go with freeman&williams they've been hooking up all year.