[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A good problem to have... who to start

ArthurRiot

I have a good dilemma right now; by using the waiver wire to my advantage and being smart with my WRs, I have a really good team.

QBs

Carson Palmer

Joe Flacco

Michael Vick

RBs

Frank Gore

Arian Foster

Beanie Wells

Chris Ivory

WRs

Chad Ochocinco

Greg Jennings

Santana Moss

Kenny Britt

TEs

Tony Moeaki

Brent Celek

K and Def

Rotates week to week

Palmer is a no-brainer (the other two are on bye weeks), Tony has played a lot better than Celek (a disappointment), and I typically dump and replace my kickers and defense based on matchups week to week, since it's more about who they're playing than who they play for (with certain exceptions that just don't matter to me since I refuse to draft those positions before the last rounds). But RB and WR are making me squirm at the moment...

Beanie Wells is facing Tampa Bay, who are 31st against the run, and it's his first start. He SHOULD have an excellent game. But Gore is GORE and facing DENVER (30th in Rushing D) and Foster is facing Indy, who are 26th and to boot he's already scored 3 TDs and run over 200 yards against them this season. I start 2 RBs and there's no flex position option. Who would YOU go with? Currently Wells is on my bench.

For WR, Britt is sitting on my bench right now. Moss and OC are facing Det and Miami, who are 20th and 17th vs the pass, respectively, and Jennings is facing the Jets, who are surprisingly the worst of the three at 22nd. All 3 have good QBs, and Britt is facing SD who are 1st against the pass... but he's coming off a 40 point game! I'm tempted to switch out Jennings for Britt, but the defensive facings just are keeping me in my place.

So, for RB and WR, who would you start and why?

Rules for the league:

# Rushing Yards: 1 point per 10 yards

# Rushing Touchdowns: 6 points

# Receiving Yards: 1 point per 10 yards

# Receiving Touchdowns: 6 points

# Fumbles Lost: -2 points

Interested in your opinions! Thanks.

QBs

Carson Palmer

Joe Flacco

Michael Vick

RBs

Frank Gore

Arian Foster

Beanie Wells

Chris Ivory

Always start your studs. gore will probably see an even bigger workload because of the change at QB but the box may get stacked against him. Foster will get his touches in order to keep manning on the bench. wells, although now the starter against a bad run d, has a rookie QB and shares carries.

WRs

Chad Ochocinco

Greg Jennings

Santana Moss

Kenny Britt

I know britt is hot right now, but SD has a great d and are playing in SD and are now playing for survival so i would keep him on the bench. moss, jennings, and 85 will get at least 8 targets each and that should be enough for them to produce. However, if you really want to start britt i would start him over moss.

TEs

Tony Moeaki

Brent Celek

i would drop celek for someone like pettigrew, tamme, winslow, daniels (if they are on WW)

Always start your studs. gore will probably see an even bigger workload because of the change at QB but the box may get stacked against him. Foster will get his touches in order to keep manning on the bench. wells, although now the starter against a bad run d, has a rookie QB and shares carries.

I know britt is hot right now, but SD has a great d and are playing in SD and are now playing for survival so i would keep him on the bench. moss, jennings, and 85 will get at least 8 targets each and that should be enough for them to produce. However, if you really want to start britt i would start him over moss.

i would drop celek for someone like pettigrew, tamme, winslow, daniels (if they are on WW)

Heh, yeah, those were roughly my thoughts too. I actually saw that someone WAIVED JASON WHITTEN this week, and snapped him up for Celek the moment I got the chance. :wacko:

I know the Boys aren't much right now, but he's like the ONLY guy on their team doing anything!!! And Kitna is probably going to have one eye on him all game! The question is now, who do I start out of those two? I haven't looked at their matchups too much since I only just got him this morning... must go to the mountaintop on this one. :tup:

Thanks!