[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR2 WEEK 8 OPTIONS

Muriel23

WR2 Options  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these WR would you start this week?

• Mike Williams (SEA) @ OAK
    • James Jones @ NYJ
    • Buster Davis vs. TEN
    • Mike Sims-Walker @ DAL
    • Anthony Gonzalez vs. HOU

With Floyd injured and DeSean on a Bye, I need a fill in for the WR2 spot.

Please elaborate on your choice if you so desire! I love to read the reasoning behind peoples opinions

I'm starting to lean towards Gonzalez since he's playing against possibly the leagues worst secondary.

I just am afraid he won't get many targets since Manning spreads the ball out well. Although Gonzo at least has a previous rapport with Peyton.

I voted Mike Williams simply because he is the safest bet out of all those guys. You know that Williams is at least gonna get 70 yards receiving or 7 points against the Raiders (even with their improving D). Some of those other guys have a chance of being held off the board or close to it. Buster Davis is banged up and drops balls as much as Carlos Rogers on the Redskins. Gonzalez is just coming off an injury so I feel that while he will have a decent game against the Texans, he could get lost out there in the slot. James Jones is hit or miss, also a little risky to start. Sims-Walker is also a very risky start and has been so all year long.

With Driver nursing a hammy injury, the benefit went to James Jones last week. 70,1. 1.) Williams has a tough match up. 2) Garcon is the Number Two option in INDY right now. 3.) Jones gets the third past cover guy for the NYJ potentially which could mean a repeat of the 70,1.

Therefore, roll with James