[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS?

estriz69

Like everyone I'm kinda done with Mathews and am considering starting Blount over him this week. Should I give Mathews on more chance or am I making the right decision starting Blount against Arizona?

Mathews vs Titans

Blount @ Arizona

I'm a Ryan Matthews fan myself but you gotta go with whats RIGHT and Ryan Matthews is just wrong. Blount is RIGHT. :wacko:

Blount

blount.

my dilemma is blount or benson. (which i already started another topic on)

i like blount's upside this week. how long have we waited on mathews already? better yet, how much has he cost your season?

expensive pick going no where quick in a pass happy san diego offense.

but realize it's not all his fault. his ypc is actually good, but norv has been happy to abandon the run.

it utimately comes down to depending on turner to adjust his play calling early in the game prior to them falling behind and having to resort to the pass and him feeling justified in doing so.

so feck him and start blount.