[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Real Dilema

JimKW

I just can not figure out who to start on my one team. We don't get many points for yards, 1 pt for every 25 yards.

So we are more of a TD legaue. We start 1 QB, at least 1 RB, and 1 K. The other 4 can be any combinationof RB/WR/TE.

At QB I have Big Ben and Schaub, so to me Ben is a no brainer.

At RB I have available this week: MJD, Jamal Charles and Ryan Torain.

At WR I have: Kenny Britt, Reggie Wayne, Brandon Lloyd, Mike Wallace, Lance Moore and Denario Alexander

At TE I have Antonio Gates.

Right now my starting lineup is Ben, Charles, MJD, Britt, Lloyd, Wayne and Hanson.

But how can I seriously have Torain and Gates sitting on the bench, or even Wallace?

But who should I bench to start Gates at least?

QB - Ben

RB - Torain

PK - Hanson

Flex1 - Wayne

Flex2 - Charles

Flex3 - MJD

Flex4 - Gates

All reports indicate that Gates will play, but if that changes, Britt or Wallace are reasonable options ... I'd even consider swapping out MJD for one of the latter, if you have confidence in their ability to find the end zone again this week.

Edited by ts

Right now I have it set at:

QB - Ben

RB - Torain

PK - Hanson

Flex1 - Wayne

Flex2 - Charles

Flex3 - Lloyd

Flex4 - Gates

But don't know if I can keep MJD and Britt on the bench. Have until 1:00 to decide.

I have very little confidence in MJD this year and he was my #1 keeper in this league.