[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

blount over benson?

slainte

benson has been pedestrian. although he's still the featured back, i can't help but wonder when scott might start seeing more touches.

blount is garnering praise from the coaching staff. he has a great matchup against az this week and may break out.

or not.

i can only start two rbs and i have chris johnson going.

i'm leaning toward blount right now given the upside, but it never hurts to get some additional insight. . .

Edited by slainte

I've championed Blount all week for being a great pick up and match up against arizona esp for people in tough situations and scenario's. In this case and situation you have the abilitity to do a wait and see on him. Benson I think is still your man. He's a proven back.

thanks for the reply. your logic was sound and i was tempted to follow, but after getting screwed by benson so many times this year, i thankfully started this beast over him.

benson is just a mess. it's not like he's not getting the chances as his touches were plenty.

this begs the question: is benson this years slaton from last year?

hopefully, blount will continue to dominate. with backs such as him and tolbert having success, it appears that this season is putting bigger backs back into the equation.

i will say tolbert has more burst than blount, but the latter's spin and hurdle in the fourth was a thing of beauty.

blount trauma to cedric benson!

Edited by slainte

Great call and good to hear. I really don't know if I would have been able to pull the trigger and make that move without being in the situation of not have Turner and DeAngelo this week. Maybe Benson could be a sell high RB for you. You could probably get something decent for him, just a thought. Bangels Have become a Pass first offense and Benard Scott might end up seeing more touches if Benson stays ineffective. Another hard call I say listen to you gut. It work for you on Blount.

thanks.

i'm actually going two for two on taking upside chances this week with jacob tamme going tonight. i'm already up a good amount. he has wayne and i have the te.

i'm really excited to see what this guy can do. for the record, i did have dallas clark prior to his injury, so it obviously makes more sense for me to pick him up. but i'm surprised (and fortunate) to get him off waivers. i would have figured someone else would've grabbed him. . .who knows, maybe they tried.

i think this guy has solid potential to breakout tonight. . .