[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't ask often but need help picking 2

sdjeff

.5 PPR but otherwise standard scoring

Hart and D Brown vs Hou

Ivory vs Pit

Woodhead vs Min

J Stew @ STL

Jackson @ KC

I think I'm starting J Stew cuz if I can't start him how why would I even have him on my roster. After that leaning towards Woodhead for the check down option against Min rush D.

What do you all think?

You've got to play Stewart.

After that it gets dicey, but would probably go with Fred Jackson. You know he'll be getting the carries (this is why it can't be Hart or Brown) and he has a better matchup than Chris Ivory. Woodhead is more a gamble and Fred Jackson will get you 7 or 8 points at least, guaranteed.

Hart and D Brown vs Hou

Ivory vs Pit

Woodhead vs Min

J Stew @ STL

Jackson @ KC

I think I'm starting J Stew cuz if I can't start him how why would I even have him on my roster. After that leaning towards Woodhead for the check down option against Min rush D.

What do you all think?

You've got to play Stewart.

After that it gets dicey, but would probably go with Fred Jackson. You know he'll be getting the carries (this is why it can't be Hart or Brown) and he has a better matchup than Chris Ivory. Woodhead is more a gamble and Fred Jackson will get you 7 or 8 points at least, guaranteed.

Thanks WW- i agree with you on the Ivory matchup and if nothing becomes clear in Indy it will be coin toss between F Jackson and Woodhead.

Stewart all day with those choices. Jackson would be the next guy. Anybody else avialble on the waiver wire.

Nothing to speak of on the WW. We are a 10 team league with deep benches. Everyone has 5-6 RB's so WW is slim pickings. I picked up Brown and Hart this week hoping there would be clarity in thier backfield but no such luck.

Nothing to speak of on the WW. We are a 10 team league with deep benches. Everyone has 5-6 RB's so WW is slim pickings. I picked up Brown and Hart this week hoping there would be clarity in thier backfield but no such luck.

I'd say Jackson then but you could get cute and go with Hart I could see TD potential there

I'd say Jackson then but you could get cute and go with Hart I could see TD potential there

Yup. I think it is down to Hart or Jackson as my second. Ivory out cuz of matchup and Brown is out cuz of not playing or practicing.