[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade

Scorcher

Looking down the road I need to boost my Wrs. in a 12 team ppr play 3wrs 1te 2rb 1qb I have Boldin, Wallace, S Johnson, and James Jones. I am stacked at Rb with CJ, Rice, Lynch, Bradshaw and Blount. I would like to target Nicks.

He has Best, SJaX, F Jones and Hightower. Was thinking of offering Rice for Nicks. Or going for Austin on another team in which the RB's are DBrown, T Jones, Addai, and Dwill. Thinking I could offer less for Austin, maybe Bradshaw. I still think Austin has Fantasy value.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Obviously I would target Nicks, you can offer Ray Rice but I doubt he would bite on that; however, he looks to be really weak at RB so who knows?

And I own both Rice and Bradshaw, and consider them both pretty equal in value. Rice has his days where he can explode for 20+, but they have been few and far between this year. Whereas Bradshaw is good for a consistent 10-15 points a week. I start them both.

Check out mine?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=339372