[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which position is more valuable?

Pistolkid

Hey guys, I had a rough week last week losing my number 2 receiver (Kenny Britt) and number 1 TE (Vernon Davis) in the first quarter. I still won somehow last week by the skin of my teeth (Thank you, Dan Carpenter) but I am obviously thin at WR and TE now in a non-PPR 16 man league. There are some decent waiver options available this week to replace those guys for once, but I know a lot of owners should be making moves. What position do you think I should target first? Number 2 receiver to replace Britt or a tight end to replace Davis? They both sound like they could be out for a couple of weeks. Keep in my mind my team sig below.

u need to worry bout wr#2 cuz #3 stinks.....Royal

but who is avail for wr and te in ur lg??

Lol, well Breaston is my main target this week. TEs are really thin in our league and there are only maybe about 3 startable ones out there (Tamme, Shockey and Olsen). The rest are all questionable starters. I could fill the SF backup TE on my roster, but I need someone to start this week (SF bye). I'm also targeting James Jones and considering Anthony Gonzalez. I am hoping to get Breaston, but if I need to, I can look for someone with a good matchup this week. Darius Heyward-Bey has a good one this week considering Murphy's injury. But dear god, I hope I don't have to pick up Heyward-Bey and start him. I have already been shopping around for trades with most owners but our league is so deep that no one will bite because everyone has dicey reserve players. Saying all that, should I target Jones and Gonzalez ahead of Tamme and Shockey this week?

Wow you need to trade for a decent WR, you have way to many RB's . Whats on the WW? is Tamme still available? If so pick him up.

Yes Tamme is, but pulling a trade is pretty hard right now. I tried to get Mike Wallace off an owner but he won't bite unless I include Steve Smith in a big package deal, which I feel is not accomplishing anything. (Mike Wallace isn't the best number 1 fantasy option and neither is Smith, I know). I am getting killed with byes this week so it makes a trade especially difficult.

Time to move some RB's in a big way. You are bound to be able to get some decent WR's or TE's for those guys.

Torain and or Blount should be able to demand something decent. If you can get Breaston then that should work.

Is Mokeoi still on WW grab him I would say.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=339383

Time to move some RB's in a big way. You are bound to be able to get some decent WR's or TE's for those guys.

Torain and or Blount should be able to demand something decent. If you can get Breaston then that should work.

Is Mokeoi still on WW grab him I would say.

Actually Mokeoi is gone. LOL. But yeah you're right, I gotta shuffle some of these running backs around this week.

brandon pettigrew would be a good option or even heath miller if these two are on the WW. If not, you can easily trade one or two of your running backs for a wr1 or wr2.if your going to trade for a TE dont trade your runningbacks for anyone except for gates.