[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big deal in the works please help !

jsmoove05

12 man ppr league

I have a chance to Get Peyton Manning and Peyton Hillis for Bradshaw , Big Ben and Hines Ward should i do this deal or stay put or maybe counter with Palmer instead of Big Ben? Is this a fair deal or am I giving up too much?????

Let me know what you guys think.

I start 2 rbs and 2 wrs with 1 flex.

My qbs are Big ben and palmer.

MY rbs are Bradshaw, Peterson, Mccoy , Reggie Bush and Darby

My wrs are Roddy White, Miles Austin, Hines Ward, Kenny Britt and, Getts

Edited by jsmoove05

I think getting Manning would be big. I'm pretty sure you would get shot down if you countered with Palmer. If you feel that you can afford to lose Hines Ward with Kenny Britt being out then I would definitely do the trade. Since you only have to start 2 WR's then your fine with starting White and Austin. I feel Austin will still be fine with Kitna throwing to him, but the Cowboys are all screwed up right now.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=339515

I would make this deal if I were you. The time of the season to worry about being "thin" is about over. You need to put together the best starting lineup you can and this deal helps you do just that.

If you can get Peyton, get him. I agree that Hillis/Bradshaw is mostly a wash. Losing Ward is tough because Britt is dinged. Might need to look to the WW to bring in some help at WR.

Ya thats the thing there is no one really out there on the wire... The guy has some wrs like vincent jackson, percy harvin and welker should I ask for Vincent Jackson.