[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help w/ RB and WR Lineup...

Bock917

I need help setting my lineup for my RB's and WR's. I'm in a PPR league, I play 2 RB's and 3 WR's. Here are my options....

RB's - start 2

Foster vs. SD

Forte vs. Buf

Charles vs. Oak

WR's - this is for my 3rd WR I am already starting Andre Johnson & Roddy White

Bowe vs. Oak

Smith (NYG) vs. Sea

Bess vs. Bal

Foster is a no-brainer and I like Charles at RB2. I own Forte and he's just so extreme. It's either a ton of points or nothing. Buffalo does suck, but Oakland isn't great against the run either and Charles has been coming on lately (maybe Haley was trying to keep him fresh early on).

With that being said, I don't like starting RBs & WRs from the same team. It's very rare that both will have a big day and if KC plays a bad game overall, you're screwed at two spots (this being said, Asomugha is hurt, so Bowe isn't a bad overall play). I'd go Steve Smith vs. SEA.

Are all your players at home or are some road games? Might be something to consider. IF Forte were at home with Charles on the road, I might go Forte. And, in that case, I might also go Bowe if Smith were @SEA. Overall, though, Foster, Charles, Smith.

Help me out here:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=339387

Foster and Forte with Smith at WR.

KC isn't scoring a ton. It is tough to put Charles on the bench, but i think Forte makes a few of those big plays in the passing game this week.