[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which would you bench?

Zimpo

Ok, so, this week I have CJ on bye, and have to fill four slots: WR, WR, RB, W/R.

The players I have to fit into these slots are:

Roddy White

Danny Woodhead

Larry Fitzgerald

Peyton Hillis

Cedric Benson

Woodhead is listed as a WR, RB, so he can be put in any slot. I am leaning towards this:

WR1 : Roddy White vs TB

WR2 : Danny Woodhead @ CLE

RB : Peyton Hillis vs NE

W/R : Cedric Benson vs PIT

Bench: Fitzgerald @ MIN

White is solid, I don't see any reason to bench him. Woodhead has been highly productive since NE has been using him. Peyton Hillis is doing well and is really Clevelands only offense, and Benson... well, not really sure what to think. As for Fitz, projections show Minnesota's D having a big game, which doesn't bode well. Thoughts?

No more then Benson going up against the steal curtain in Pitteburgh. The thing that makes Minnys D so good is that there good at rushing the passer there corners arn't nothing to talk about and they've had some injuries in there secondary this year. Fitz is talented enough that if the ball is thrown his way I see catches. And now that Anderson has offical been given the Start the descision has been made even easier.

Yeah, Pitt being #1 right now against the run, and like 25th against the pass worries me about playing Benson. Fitz probably will get a decent # of tosses... I think I'm going to play White, Fitz, Woodhead, Hillis.

Thanks everyone. Saifu, got a link to yours?