[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Moss to pick up Crayton

DaveDude

I have Mike Williams (TB), Dwayne Bowe, Reggie Wayne, Moss

This is a NON PPR League.

Thanks for your thoughts....

I am starting so far......

Brees - NO QB

Charles - KC RD

McFadden - Oak RB

Bush - Oak RB

Williams - TB WR

Bowe - KC WR

Wayne - Ind WR

Gonzales Atl TE

Vikings Def

Succop KC K

My Bench looks like this....Moss Ten WR (BYE), Davis SF TE (BYE), Johnson Ten RB (BYE), Stafford Det QB

I really don't have to do any move...I really hate starting 2 RB from the same team.

I just don't know if Moss is worth holding....

Edited by DaveDude

Crayton is not going to explode and magically provide you with studly numbers. At best he is a bye week or injury fill-in, and as soon as the Chargers receiving corps gets healthier, he becomes almost irrelevant for FF.

Moss, on the other hand, is capable of single handedly winning FF games. Admittedly it will be a few weeks until he learns the whole playbook at Tennessee, but the Titans are a playoff contender, and Moss figures to become an integral part of a more explosive offense. Look down the road at the FF playoffs, and then tell me you would rather start Crayton over Moss in weeks 12-15.

Thanks Mike. You are absolutely right.

Do you think I should keep Bush...1. Keep him in the starting line up this week....2. Hold him for insurance.....3. drop him for Jacobs NYG RB, Woodhead NE RB, Ricky Williams Mia RB, Green NYJ RB, Lynch SEA RB,