[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sidney Rice or Vincent Jackson off waivers

As both sit on the waiver wire in my league, I am forced to decide if either are worth a pickup. Neither have a great schedule, but team situations have me leaning toward VJax.

Minnesota is such a train wreck right now, Favre is playing so poorly, the team record is so poor the whole thing could just blow up. Not to mention Rice is coming off significant surgery.

On the other hand, Vincent Jackson steps onto a team starved for healthy WRs, a leading QB, a team in contention, and is healthy.

Is SHolmes, who has a great upcoming schedule but may be limited by his run-first team, worth dropping for VJax? Both are purely speculative picks and trade assets at this point, as neither will crack my current lineup for a while. Other WRs are: Wayne, Austin, Nicks, Marshall, and SMoss.

Between the 2. Vincent Jackson for your reasoning exaclty.

I don't know if either improve your starters though and only if you are in the playoffs ,will it help.

By then, you will probably go with what got you there instead of a Risk play anyway.

answer mine, Thanks.