[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I Take This Trade

ffb

Hi,

Please check out the posting tips at the top.

Tons of Questions. Who do you get/give, starting/scoring requirements, keeper or redraft.

Why get Vick if you have Brady? And are you confident that the WR upgrade/downgrade will out way the difference between MJD and Johnson.

I think CJ will benefit from Moss presence.

Good Luck.

Personally i wouldnt do it

You don't know how well Vick will perform, i believe(hoping) that he's overrated... I think Brady will be ok in NE..

MJD is okay.. but he hasn't been a monster this year, and giving up CJ is just dangerous.. Especially now that Randy Moss is with the Titans. That will draw some attention away from CJ..

I dno about Harvin at this point.. he's gonna get totally shut down because Randy is gone, he'll probably first start producing big numbers again, when Sidney Rice returns.. but whens that again?...

I don't like this trade.. It involves way to many players imo, and you'll be hurting yourself.. especially with selling CJ low now..