[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some help --- Who do I drop?

Wed34pol99

Not sure who on this list is really worth dropping and letting another owner potentially have ... picked up VJax and unless these guys trump him I have to let one go ASAP....

Thanks for the advice in advance!!! :wacko:

Hillis, Peyton CLE RB

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

Johnson, Steve BUF

Wallace, Mike PIT

I would drop DeAngelo only because he is having injury problems this year and Carolina has no passing O. So opposing Defenses are stacking the box to stop the run. Hillis seems like the man in Cleveland, Steve Johnson is turning in to Buffalo's true #1 WR, and Wallace is the Steeler's deep threat and has a lot of value with Big Ben back.

Not sure who on this list is really worth dropping and letting another owner potentially have ... picked up VJax and unless these guys trump him I have to let one go ASAP....

Thanks for the advice in advance!!! :wacko:

Hillis, Peyton CLE RB

Johnson, Steve BUF

Wallace, Mike PIT

I'm not sure you even needed to pick up VJ at all, but I don't know the rest of your roster.

I sure wouldn't drop Hillis, Steve Johnson, or Wallace. They are active, productive fantasy players. Jackson is a whistle in the wind at this point.

I might drop DeAngelo. Are you OK at RB going forward?

The rest of my roster looks like....

So if dumped D.Williams my RB would be Hillis, Bradshaw,AP, Blount.

Orton, Kyle DEN QB

Ryan, Matt ATL QB

Blount, LeGarrette TBB RB

Bradshaw, Ahmad NYG RB

Hillis, Peyton CLE RB

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Austin, Miles DAL WR

Jackson, Vincent SDC WR

Jennings, Greg GBP WR

Johnson, Steve BUF WR

Wallace, Mike PIT WR

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

Witten, Jason DAL TE

Seahawks, Seattle SEA Def

I'm not sure you even needed to pick up VJ at all, but I don't know the rest of your roster.

I sure wouldn't drop Hillis, Steve Johnson, or Wallace. They are active, productive fantasy players. Jackson is a whistle in the wind at this point.

The killer is Williams was my 3rd rd. pick...amazing I am even contemplating this but it is hard to disagree.....

S.Johnson, M.Wallace, Hillis etc. have so much more upside...DW is hurting and the team is horrible. With my luck though he bust out in 2-3 weeks :wacko: