[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BIG Trade.. Who Wins?

willow

Big trade for once in my league, normally ppl dont move around their big guys, but this guy LOVES Vick.

So the offer is Vick for Adrien Peterson; I have Vick.

Also, I have Schaub as my backup and Flacco, Freeman, Fitzpat, etc. are available on the ww.

Should I do this?

No brainer. Take it.

I'm almost in the same situation where I have Vick and someone wants him bad and has bad WR's

I'm proposing:

Vick/Mcfadden or MJD/Harvin/Garcon/S. Johnson

for

Chris Johnson/Boldin

His QB is Carson Palmer.

His WR's are: Boldin, Hester, Dez, Smith (Car)

Edited by ffb

you seriously asking who wins???

come on....you are getting AP....Vick has missed some games, and is one good shot away from being out again....no brainer!!

I see your logic, obviously, but Vick admitted he was taking too many risks before he was hurt and he left himself open for that hit he took in week 4 and said he is still going to take risks, but he's going to slide when need be.

Look at his pre-injury production:

Week 1 - 21.3

Week 2 - 23.06

Week 3 - 32.64

Almost 80 points in 3 games; pretty ridiculous, that's pretty much the only reason I'm hesitating..

I see your logic, obviously, but Vick admitted he was taking too many risks before he was hurt and he left himself open for that hit he took in week 4 and said he is still going to take risks, but he's going to slide when need be.

Look at his pre-injury production:

Week 1 - 21.3

Week 2 - 23.06

Week 3 - 32.64

Almost 80 points in 3 games; pretty ridiculous, that's pretty much the only reason I'm hesitating..

i agree, i got a vick and another owner wants him...but, trust me, im not getting offered AP for him...I'm getting offered CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson....!!!

AP is a premiere back and Schaub/Flacco will fill in nicely for you..good trade,!

anyone with a brain would veto it, a cheat trade

Young & Favre are his current QBs so he's hurting right now and has a man-crush on Vick. I told him I want AP, his best player for mine, and he said he'll think on it so we'll see

anyone with a brain would veto it, a cheat trade

No, anyone with a brain should realize that you can't just veto trades that you don't like. Just because you don't value Vick that highly, that means that he can't?

Also, anyone with a brain knows that the players involved don't mean as much as whether it improves your team, which should be the basis for any "fair" trade. At this point, we don't even know who the other teams' QB is, or how deep he is at RB... It could certainly be a case where gaining Vick is worth losing AP (with no bother of what YOU think about it).

As for the OP, it is a bit of a no-brainer though. The downgrade to Schaub and Flacco doesn't seem that great compared to the upgrade to AP in your starting lineup; But because you do have pretty good RBs, it's not as huge of an upgrade as it may seem.

But as much of a dissapointment as Rice has been, I'd be very inclined to take this (which obviously great value for a WW pickup in Vick), and maybe even flip one of your other RBs, since you'd have a pretty nice stockpile.

Let me ask you this, if you had the #2 overall pick (w/ CJ gone) who would you pick next... Vick? No offense, but seriously think about what you're asking. AP is a first or second OVERALL pick, period. Vick is a second or third ROUND pick. Why even ask this question?

Does not matter nearly as much as whether it improves his team. The draft is done. Now the focus is on putting forth your best lineup. If he already had Gore and CJ2K, but only had Alex Smith at QB, should he still sell off the projected #5 QB this week?

You have to evaluate what the trade means for your team, or you might end up with more holes than points you gain.

Edited by delusions of granduer