[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Scrubs Trade

slimshady31

Fellow Huddlers,

Been offered the following trade. I don't think I would be getting good value here, but any opinions would be great

I get:

Marshawn Lynch

Lance Moore

Jacoby Jones

I give up:

FJax

Bowe

Marcedes Lewis

Lynch would be an upgrade for my #2 RB with PT still out

I get:

Marshawn Lynch - After his outing in oak it's hard to see were he might go and now with the replacement of Hasselbeck does his value rise or drop. I like him at home but Seattle is a bad bad road team.

Lance Moore - I like him more and more and he looked very good against agreat Pittsburgh defense.

Jacoby Jones - mediocre. But Rodgers makes everybody better around him.

Jones is

I give up:

FJax - Mediocre and the way there season is going I wouldn't be surprised if they go to CJ Spiller

Bowe - KC is a run first team. With that Bowe is still going to get shots.

Marcedes Lewis - With Garrard, Lewis is a top 5 TE and with all the injuries to TE this year. He's worth more then any other player here.

I get:

Marshawn Lynch - After his outing in oak it's hard to see were he might go and now with the replacement of Hasselbeck does his value rise or drop. I like him at home but Seattle is a bad bad road team.

Lance Moore - I like him more and more and he looked very good against agreat Pittsburgh defense.

Jacoby Jones - mediocre. But Rodgers makes everybody better around him.

Jones is

I give up:

FJax - Mediocre and the way there season is going I wouldn't be surprised if they go to CJ Spiller

Bowe - KC is a run first team. With that Bowe is still going to get shots.

Marcedes Lewis - With Garrard, Lewis is a top 5 TE and with all the injuries to TE this year. He's worth more then any other player here.

last I checked he doesn't play with Rogers , he plays with Schaub.