[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP for MJD, TO , PGH D.

TheAdonis2010

right now im tied for 1st and the consensus is that i have the best team in the league hands down, i dont think i want to change anything but someone proposed this trade to me and im just wondering what you thought of it

mjd has possibly the softest run schedule rest of the season but ive lost alot of faith and trust in him...TO would either not be used or be used instead of maclin or bowe (unless AJ gets injureD)....and steelers D should be an upgrade to start over my NYG D

i dont think im going to do it but it did strike my intrigue..any thoughts??

right now im tied for 1st and the consensus is that i have the best team in the league hands down, i dont think i want to change anything but someone proposed this trade to me and im just wondering what you thought of it

mjd has possibly the softest run schedule rest of the season but ive lost alot of faith and trust in him...TO would either not be used or be used instead of maclin or bowe (unless AJ gets injureD)....and steelers D should be an upgrade to start over my NYG D

i dont think im going to do it but it did strike my intrigue..any thoughts??

Are you in a league with 4th graders? How you got that team in a 12 team format amazes me. I wouldnt change a thing.

had 2nd pick..got AP...then got roddy and miles next 2 picks....then jahvid best and rivers next 2.(i think bowe and bush next 2)..LT in i think the 10th round....then had my bench filled with half decent rbs and just traded torain and lynch for andre johnson......besides the AJ trade everyone just fell to me perfectly in the 1st few rounds while everyone was too busy overpdrafing getting guys like colston,ryan mathews, etc etc

thanks for the encouragement

with a 12 team league it should be impossible for you to get andre and ap together or andre with roddy. Theres some inexpereinced members in your league. but more power to you i guess?...ive got MJD, and iif i were you i wouldnt make this trade,

very inexperienced....alot of them keep doing it year after year and always draft and manage awful teams.....the andre johnson acquisition was actuallly proposed to me ( he asked for lynch and torain) and even of draft day i saw guys including marion barber, matt forte , romo , brady all go before it was my 2nd pick leaving me both of my targeted 2nd round wrs of roddy and miles =)

very inexperienced....alot of them keep doing it year after year and always draft and manage awful teams.....the andre johnson acquisition was actuallly proposed to me ( he asked for lynch and torain) and even of draft day i saw guys including marion barber, matt forte , romo , brady all go before it was my 2nd pick leaving me both of my targeted 2nd round wrs of roddy and miles =)

No way. You are being wowed by the quantity, not quality, of players. Ride ADP to the championship, young grasshopper.

yeah ur team is rather insane...

I took MJD 3rd overall and I've thrown thoughts around trading him but he still in my lineup....

Yeah I'd rather have AP all day then all 3 of those....

TO is streaky he either gets u next to nothing or a ton of points..

Pitt D/ST is better then the Giants but not by that much....

MJD may have a soft schedule but that doesn't mean he'll blow up...