[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wayne for mike williams and best

MFgerms

non ppr league, 6pt tds.

is this a fair trade wayne for mike williams TB and jahvid best.

my other recievers are in my sig.

You certainly can afford to trade him with those options But, I wouldn't. I love Williams it's just not enough incentive and Best is fighting injuries turf toe I beileve.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=339973

Edited by Seahawk

wayne has been consistent but not the points getter i thought he would be. i dont see him getting in the endzone over 7 times this year. only other trade i would use wayne for is a qb. im think i can get flacco but i think i can get a better qb.

Call me crazy but I think Williams will have equal if not better numbers than Wayne for the rest of the year.

Wayne-Nicks is a huge WR combo, so I wouldn't break up that success. You would get a dinged RB2 with one monster week and a third-tier WR for one of the top wideouts in the game? No way. Either get a better RB or don't do this deal.

I'm going to go with the rest of the analysis here and say definitely don't do it. You seem pretty set at RB with AP and LT, would you really start Best over those two guys?

If you do trade Wayne, it should be for a top QB since Cutler seems like he's not really going to cut it. I think you could do better than Flacco though, Flacco is pretty much at the same level as Cutler so there's no reason to give up Wayne for him. Target somebody with two top tier QBs (e.g someone who drafted Manning/Rodgers and then got lucky to pick up Orton or Vick)