[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS -picking three among four top 10 RBs?

bbf2

I have the following RBs and can only start three. Who should I bench? (standard scoring)

Arian Foster vs. San Diego

Jamaal Charles vs. Raiders

Rashard Mendenhall vs. Bengals

Ahmad Bradshaw vs. Seattle

All four are pretty much clustered together in the different rankings and all of the analysis on them amounts to "Obviously this guy is a must start".

I'm pretty sure I'm starting Charles vs. the horrible Raiders run defense, and Arian Foster is the highest scoring player in fantasy despite going up against the best run defense of the bunch so I'm pretty sure I'm starting them. Right now I'm thinking of benching Bradshaw, which is tough since he's been the most consistent (his worst game was 8 fantasy points, and the others have all had a sub-4 point game) and I expect the Giants to destroy the Seahawks.

My other positions are pretty bad so my only chance of winning is having great games from all three guys that I start here.

(for full disclosure I'm starting Eli at QB, not sure if that means anything or if it makes it more or less wise for me to start Bradshaw)