[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Help!

Here's the thing about NE it's such a spread out offense and with BJGE emergence as a TD manaic and Woodhead playing the role of a stealer and lets not forget Gronkowski getting more involved when NE gets closer to the redzone for block purposes and outlet options.

I like Pettigrew. Aaron could get a huge game today but down the line I think Pettigrew is the better play.

I have Hernandez but I picked up R McMichael as Gates is not playing. It's a crap shoot as my TE position has been one of my weakness's all season but you have the most prolific pass offense in SD going up against the 31st ranked pass Def in Houston. SD doesn't have much of a run game, Houston will look to control the game clock with a heavy dose of A Foster so Rivers will be forced to throw throw throw! Just my 2 cents good luck If you go with any of your two I would go with Pettigrew

Aaron Hernandez(NE) or Brandon Pettigrew(DET)? do i drop Hernandez and pick up Pettigrew? i feel like Pettigrew gets more involved with TDs but Aaron Hernandez makes it up in yards...

Do i pick up Pettigrew or stay with Hernandez?

Pettigrew is a beast. He's really coming on. Yards have actually been about the same recently and BPs gets scores. I like them both. Very close.