[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

49erAddict-08

Team and league info are in my sig.

I offered to give up Best and Mason for Desean Jackson. He countered for Hillis instead of Best. I'm thinking I am giving up too much in this trade. I think I individually like Hillis more than Jackson, so i don't think I want to give Hillis AND another player for Jackson. But Desean Jackson would be a great WR3 and I do have RB depth with Best, Fred Jackson, and Ricky Williams.

What do you think? Am I giving up too much? Or am I overvaluing Hillis?

Thanks!

Wayne, Calvin Johnson, DJAx - That has to be one of the best Receiving cores I have seen. Sometimes you gotta give alot to get the players you need, I might consider it in this case. You could easily put up 60 points with your WR alone with that crew.

As a Vick owner, I've been trying to get DeSean for awhile now (but he has Peyton and is wanting me to give up Wayne for DJax).

It's a pretty fair trade, but it does favor him more than you IMO; but not by alot. It's not like your going to start Hillis over CJ or Foster anyway; depends on how bad you want DeSean