[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rest of season: Maclin or Dez Bryant?

Bryant seems to be Kitna's favorite guy through three weeks, with 3 TD passes since Kitna came into the lineup. There's also the return game element (although I'm honestly not sure if they still have Bryant back there now). It seems like Vick locks in on Jackson, so I am tempted to drop Maclin for Bryant the rest of the season.

Thoughts?

Bryant seems to be Kitna's favorite guy through three weeks, with 3 TD passes since Kitna came into the lineup. There's also the return game element (although I'm honestly not sure if they still have Bryant back there now). It seems like Vick locks in on Jackson, so I am tempted to drop Maclin for Bryant the rest of the season.

Thoughts?

You seem to have made up your mind. Though your seeking advice in Bryant's direction to further prove your prediction. I don't think you can make this move are you making a trade or picking Bryant up on the WW.

Maclin is a #2 reciever that is not injury prone as Bryant has proven from the start of the season though he has proven he's the real deal and Dallas would do well not to play him on the return team as this is probably the cause of his injuries. I'd rather have Vick or Kolb throwing to me then Kitna or there back up. If Your team is in a funk and you need to change things up get someone else for him. Dallas is a stay away team right now you can't trust anyone.

match-ups match-ups ... who would you play if they were playing each other? Maclin edges out Dez

That seems like an odd method of determining who to keep. So because Dallas' D sucks (or has quit) and Philly's is pretty solid, you keep Maclin over Bryant? By similar logic, one could argue you take Bryant because the Cowboys will be playing from behind MUCH more often than the Eagles.