[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Goodson against the Bucs D?

Took a flier on Goodson this week as he was named the starter and Bucs d is awful against the Run....that being said, Clausen is the QB so he could get killed by them, and running game is abandoned....

Other options are:

Keller vs Browns (was off to a hot start but hasnt scored TD in past 4 games)

Wells or Higtower vs Seattle (anyone's guess who starts and plays.....Wells has been a bust thus far)

Line up now:

Vick

MJD

Steve Smith/Giants

Bowe

Desean Jackson

Cundiff

Bears D

Could also sit Bowe as he will be going against Champ Bailey

NO PPC league, 1 pt every 10 yards, 6 TD....

roll with Goodson ?

I am leaning more toward Hightower due to Well's injury problem and Goodson is still unproven and niether of Carolinas RB did much against TBB earlier and the QB situation will not help the running game at all.

I would start Hightower.

Glad to see a fellow Sox fan. I am from New Orleans but used to live in Quincy, Mass and i love it up there and been a Sox fan for many years. Cant wait to go back and visit.

Took a flier on Goodson this week as he was named the starter and Bucs d is awful against the Run....that being said, Clausen is the QB so he could get killed by them, and running game is abandoned....

Other options are:

Keller vs Browns (was off to a hot start but hasnt scored TD in past 4 games)

Wells or Higtower vs Seattle (anyone's guess who starts and plays.....Wells has been a bust thus far)

Line up now:

Vick

MJD

Steve Smith/Giants

Bowe

Desean Jackson

Cundiff

Bears D

Could also sit Bowe as he will be going against Champ Bailey

NO PPC league, 1 pt every 10 yards, 6 TD....

roll with Goodson ?

Guess will keep an eye on the Beanie/Hightower situation....Beanie said his knee is feeling 'much better' this week....

Do I go with what could be a 'split' of carries or with a RB (albeit on a bad team) who should get most, if not all, of the touches...?