[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Damnit Willie!

tazinib1

I remember when I did a gig for USO a couple years ago and the lineup was as follows:

Janet Jackson

ZZ Top

Clint Black

Snoop Dog

and a few others to round out the card

I was a production assistant then and one of my jobs was to direct the talent to there holding rooms when they came through the gate at Camp Pendelton. The talent came through in tour busses (Janet Jackson had 5 freaken busses). When Snoop Dog came through, the Military Police gave the bus the usual walk around with dogs and mirrors. But when the dogs sat, they gently tugged the dogs away. When Snoops bus drove into its parking space, the door opened and I swear to god it looked like a fog bank rolling out of the door. It was told to me later that the military had agreed to look the other way in regards to Snoops very open Josh Gordon use. Now cmon Willie, you need to talk to Snoops agents.

Some friends of mine golfed with Willie a while back and he actually gave them some of his stuff to smoke at his concert later that night. I saw those guys HOURS afterwards and they were so messed up. So all the rumors are true about how good his stuff is.