[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will you be starting Rodgers this week?

BS Miscreant

In one league, I started Freeman over him.

I did the inverse, I rolled the dice on Rodgers over Freeman.

The Packers game was on TV and the Bucs game wasn't, so when Rodgers started throwing all his TD passes I felt pretty good about my decision.

Then I saw what happened in the Bucs game and was like "Oh, uh, I guess it wouldn't have mattered at all."

Although technically I did make the correct decision, by 0.9 points!

That happened to me at tight tend - I picked up Gronkowski and started him over Tamme at the 11th hour. I was sick of Tamme's cold streak and Peyton igorning him in the red zone for like 4 straight weeks. After Gronkowski's day I was like, yes! Brilliant! Then Tamme went off, anyway. At leat Gronkowski outscored him by 2.

Most would have thought the Giants would Pressure AR and that he could be rusty after the week and a half off.

But, you can't even (at least you shouldn't be) considering to sit a stud QB.

The Packers proved a point today. (And yes, it looks like I need to finally just shut up and give TT some slack...MM too...) We'll see which GB turns out next Sunday and which Bears team shows up. Both need the win.

What's hilarious is starting Kitna and the Giants D instead of the obviously smarter move -- Rodgers and the Ravens D -- didn't come back to bite me. Had to wait till last night cause of the stupid postponement.

I finished up about 38 (would have been 68 w/ Rdogers). He still had Turner, Vick, and the Philly D. So I assumed I was toast. But he only gets 30 from that initially daunting trio, so I win an ugly one 88-79.

Lesson learned - keep fantasy fb and realty fb separate! No more self-righteous "I can't root for a QB against my team!" bulljunk.

Heck, I'll go out of my way to pick against them. At least that way I'll win in one of the dimensions.

Edited by CurlyDumps