[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pissed

detlef

If it continues, I'll consider that. Right now, I've gone 2 years and had $100 in booze stolen (assuming the bottles were full).

Can I even go after the guy for damages if they catch him? That would seem like trying to milk a stone as I'm guessing some dude who busts into a restaurant using a cinder block and grabs 4 bottles of booze (didn't even take the good stuff) is likely not sitting on the $425 I would need to make me whole for this episode.

If you do it through the city prosecutor, and they file charges against him, you will get your money back eventually through restitution. If he didn't pay through a criminal case, they would throw him in jail until he got it paid off. Plus, maybe it was some dumass college kid whose folks have money.