[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seems like a good idea...

muck

Anytime someone wants to intelligently do away with the morass that is US government departments I must support them.

Anytime someone wants to intelligently do away with the morass that is US government departments I must support them.

Two sides to this:

Ever see the expose of the amount of agencies working in the DHS umbrella? Over 7,000 of them, so this seems kinda small potatoes. Still, eliminating overlap is almost always a good thing, so generally speaking, this is a good idea.

Against that, are gigantic monolithic government agencies necessarily better monetarily and in efficiency terms? :wacko:

Two sides to this:

Ever see the expose of the amount of agencies working in the DHS umbrella? Over 7,000 of them, so this seems kinda small potatoes. Still, eliminating overlap is almost always a good thing, so generally speaking, this is a good idea.

Against that, are gigantic monolithic government agencies necessarily better monetarily and in efficiency terms? :wacko:

Some of the giant monolits are not any better and should be culled, as well.

We could do away with the DHS and I wouldn't lose much sleep worrying about Muslim terrorists blowing up anything more than they are already gonna blow up. Hell, I live in ATL, I gotta worry more about getting gunned down while buying some fried chicken and watermelon with all my cash during lunch. :tup: