[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unions going door to door

gbpfan1231

I have had 6 calls today to get out and vote: 2 from Moore campaign, 1 from he NRA, 2 from the republican running against Moore in a democratic primary , and 1 from the Wisconsin Republican party telling me to vote for the fake Dem candidate. Tomorrow should be a fun day at the polls! :wacko:

You are strong enough to do this but you and I both know that there will be people who will be coerced to still pitch in dues by having a hard time saying no to someone face to face.
Just the liberals. :wacko:

I tell you that I buy girl scout cookies and boxes of chocolates from any kid that knocks on my door
I tell em to f- off.

OK not really. Actually I've never had that happen. It's always someone at work who throws out that order sheet or they're selling leftovers outside the grocery store. And I have bought em both ways. wth it helps them, plus I love them thin mints.

In Oak Creek (I think?) , a fireman union refused to support and fund a 9-11 memorial float, because the fireman organizing it wasnt union. They wont support a 9-11 memorial . . . . because the guy didnt support the union. :wacko:

I saw that and was disgusted by it.

I have had 6 calls today to get out and vote: 2 from Moore campaign, 1 from he NRA, 2 from the republican running against Moore in a democratic primary , and 1 from the Wisconsin Republican party telling me to vote for the fake Dem candidate. Tomorrow should be a fun day at the polls! :wacko:

I refuse to vote for any of these fake dems - what a joke.

seems to me like it would be more appropriate if they approached people in the workplace rather than at home.

Where they would promptly be accused by certain rightists of doing union business on the taxpayer's dime.

This comes down to how the people who say no will be treated at work.

This is why I ask people that have experience with unions. Will there be repercussions? Do the stories you hear about solidarity and people calling people scabs really exist?

well, I know yukon is not above pissing in the coffee pot. :wacko: