[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for a "dumb" phone

detlef

Two years ago, both my wife and I got Iphones and simply do not need them. Well, I certainly don't. I need to be able to text with a keyboard make phone calls, and ideally take photos. That's pretty much it.

The only other thing I use my iphone for is dicking around on facebook, which I can certainly stop doing when I'm away from a computer. My wife needs to get e-mail on hers, but I don't.

So I'm guessing we can knock a ton off the $200/month we're spending combined and would just as soon do that.

Suggestions?

Das what I'm talking about. Diana can get something "fancy" that allows her to get e-mail, her new gig will likely kick in for it anyway.

I just checked and Verizon no longer carries it. :tup: Mines barely a year old and I got it when they first came out! :wacko:

Maybe someone on Ebay has it. It's a very nice phone and got good reviews.

How about a smartphone for a dumphone price? :wacko:

these are under 200 at the store and unlimited text, voice, internet, and gps is 45 a month.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nokia-E72-Smartp...locked/14947925

ata: runs on att towers and has no contract. I had the previous model for a while and it is absolutely the greatest phone i've ever had.

Edited by polksalet