[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Music Midtown

matt770

In years past, this thing was basically an excuse to remain intoxicated for 48 hours straight. Back in my wild single days I actually selected an apartment because it was adjacent to the old site where they used to have it, so I could have a party that weekend and not have to drive anywhere. I was toast by 10PM but vividly remember laying in bed with a chick, listening to the Foo Fighters play 200 feet away. That chick is now Mrs. matt770. :wacko:

This year it's one day and the lineup is the Black Keys, Cage the Elephant and Coldplay, along with a bunch of bands I've never heard of. We're going, but the most intoxicated I'll get is if someone exhales Mary Jane in our vicinity.

Really pumped to see the Black Keys.

In years past, this thing was basically an excuse to remain intoxicated for 48 hours straight. Back in my wild single days I actually selected an apartment because it was adjacent to the old site where they used to have it, so I could have a party that weekend and not have to drive anywhere. I was toast by 10PM but vividly remember laying in bed with a chick, listening to the Foo Fighters play 200 feet away. That chick is now Mrs. matt770. :tup:

This year it's one day and the lineup is the Black Keys, Cage the Elephant and Coldplay, along with a bunch of bands I've never heard of. We're going, but the most intoxicated I'll get is if someone exhales Mary Jane in our vicinity.

Really pumped to see the Black Keys.

Good times, good times.... Should be a zoo this weekend with the Tech game at the same time, you know how those tech fans turn out for the games :wacko:

Good times, good times.... Should be a zoo this weekend with the Tech game at the same time, you know how those tech fans turn out for the games :wacko:

I used to lose my mind with excitement over this kind of stuff. Now I'm worried about traffic/Marta and controlling my temper should some young punk walk on our blanket. Next I'll be involuntarily shouting "get off my lawn" at no one in particular.

I used to lose my mind with excitement over this kind of stuff. Now I'm worried about traffic/Marta and controlling my temper should some young punk walk on our blanket. Next I'll be involuntarily shouting "get off my lawn" at no one in particular.

This is the reason I haven't been in about 5 years.

It is really sad what happens to a man when he gets married and starts to age.

Not only that, but now I'm even worried about driving home drunk.