[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at WRs

slimshady31

Thanks Wiseman155, that's what I was thinking also about using Branch. If Revis Island is in lock down on Welker wherever he goes, then Brady will have to look elsewhere through the air and that means Gronk and Branch right? I know that Branch has disappeared the last two weeks but I think he is a better chance for a TD than Knox. Knox is usually consistent for 3-4 catches and 60-70 yds but that's about it...

The only think I like about Knox is that CHI will have to score to keep up with DET offense and that means Cutler will have to air it out a lot.

Fellow huddlers,

Pick 2 from below.

Jacoby Jones vs. OAK

J.Knox vs. DET

Branch vs. NYJ

Thanks and leave link and I'll answer yours. Right now leaning toward Jones and Knox.

I'm actually gonna go with Knox on this one, I think the Bears will have to air it out due to Detroit honing in on Matt Forte.