[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Lloyd or Washington for Boldin?

Steelhead

I can only start Lance Moore and DHB this week with VJax, Lloyd and Washington all on bye. We start 3 WRs in a half ppr league.

I was thinking maybe the Boldin owner may go for an even swap this week of Lloyd or Nate for Boldin since Boldin's not been doing well either. Do you think I should bother with trading either for Boldin. I am concerned about Tebow but you have to figure all 3 of these guys have to step it up soon.

Hold on to Lloyd. I know your worried about Tebow, but he's worth keeping to see how he does with T there. If Lloyd was off the chart right now and you could get some big for him. I'd say ya, but right now he's low on peoples mind. But with everyone watching Tebow this week, and if he can get the ball to Lloyd. He'll be worth more the Boldin.

"While the Broncos won't change everything, Tebow's unique skill set requires that they do at least some things differently. For example, Tebow's rushing ability brings a different element to Denver's attack. Also, secondary receivers won't receive as much attention. In Tebow's three late-season starts last year Brandon Lloyd was targeted 28 times with 14 catches for 263 yards; all other Denver wideouts combined for 28 targets, 10 catches, and 178 yards."

The above is the Huddle analysis regarding Tebow's effect on Lloyd. As a Lloyd owner myself, I'm waiting till after the bye to see if he takes off with Tebow under center.

Then who would you rather have on your team Boldin or Washington? I feel like Boldin is washed up but the fact Mason is gone has to help him. Washington has never been a WR1 but has a good spot in TEN. I may just stay put and take the 0 pts and start only 2 WRs.