[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lovin LeSean

SecondString

:wacko: I'm busting SecondString's chops because the whole idea of a do-over on a transaction is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard here at the Huddle ... and despite the hugh response from all the Huddlers saying how inane the whole idea of a do-over was, SecondString remained steadfast in his belief that a do-over was justified. He still believes that the do-over should have been allowed but has agreed to disagree. So I'll probably bust his chops on it ... probably forever.

Hey, that's fine Grits, whatever you wanna do. I've got thick skin, I can take it, but these forums are for discussion, and if that's the treatment you get because you disagree, that's different than anyplace else in society (American at least), but no problem, I'm a big boy and I can take it. But again, if I went too far in the arguement, and pizzed somebody off, I apologize for that, didn't mean to. As I look back on it, yes I was pretty much a hard headed jerk in that thread, and believe me, I regret that. As far as the point of the discussion, if I were a commish and had to rule on the issue, I would have found in favor of the majority of the respondants, whether I was personally convinced or not.

I truly just want to enjoy the site, including the Forums. I respect you and all of the other Huddlers, glad to be on here. Not looking for enemies. Would really like to move on. That's all really. It's been over two weeks and you still harass me by posting these little barbs every single time I make a move on this board. I could do the same thing to you, but I've chosen not to do that. The other night while you were ripping me and I knew you were suffering the Rangers' loss, I could have dug in on that but was not about to. I experienced the same pain as a Braves fan in '91, '92, '96, and '99, so I know how you felt. Listen, I am completely prepared to move on, and am wondering what it will take for you to do so? This is my third apology on this board, guess that's not enough. I have a feeling if it were not just written messages on boards and we could drink a beer and talk it out, it wouldn't be like this. Anyway, just let me know what it will take to get beyond this, I'm open to ideas.

Edited by SecondString