[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hand-embroidered Onesies and Toddler Tanks

Brentastic

Hello Huddlers -

My wife has been working hard at becoming an expert in embroidery. She just finished setting up an online Etsy shop filled with adorable onesies and toddler tanks that she personally hand-embroidered with cute designs for both boys and girls - many of these designs are her own creation. The link to her shop is below - check it out when you have a chance. These make awesome one-of-a-kind gifts for kids and parents, so if you ever need something for a baby shower or b-day, think of her shop. If you know anyone that might like my stuff pass the link along - I'd really appreciate any help!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lollielotus

Would she do custom ones?

Yeah, that's what she's doing basically since some of the ones on there have already been sold to a local shop.

By custom do you mean that you would request a design and she embroiders it for you? Then yes. I guess yes regardless. She is good at coming up with her own designs too, imo. But yeah, she'll do whatever I think.