[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not that I wish any better for him...

detlef

But for a defensive mastermind, Sandusky sure doesn't know how to pick a defense team.

First they let him go into that interview with (I think) Costas totally unprepared.

Then this.

His own lawyer starts talking about how it's more commonplace than we might think to have to teach 12-14 boys how to put soap on their bodies. And here's the thing, he then goes on to say he's not even saying Sandusky did that!? And you're his defense lawyer? Portraying an image of him putting soap on young boys' bodies in the shower and you're not even sure it happened? How in the hell do you think that helps your cause?

And again, I'm not wishing he'd find a better lawyer, just amazed really. Then again, I'd have to guess that they weren't exactly lining up to take this case.

Edited by detlef

But for a defensive mastermind, Sandusky sure doesn't know how to pick a defense team.

First they let him go into that interview with (I think) Costas totally unprepared.

Then this.

His own lawyer starts talking about how it's more commonplace than we might think to have to teach 12-14 boys how to put soap on their bodies. And here's the thing, he then goes on to say he's not even saying Sandusky did that!? And you're his defense lawyer? Portraying an image of him putting soap on young boys' bodies in the shower and you're not even sure it happened? How in the hell do you think that helps your cause?

And again, I'm not wishing he'd find a better lawyer, just amazed really. Then again, I'd have to guess that they weren't exactly lining up to take this case.

:wacko:

When I lived in Crackton, the only decent gym was at the Y. Nice facility in every respect, but they had a communal shower and routinely you had adult men showering in the open with boys. Definitely a scene that takes some getting used to, but no one seemed to think anything of it. But, one jackass actually brought his effing DAUGHTER in there one time and someone politely informed him there is a family shower out by the pool area. It was a busy weekday evening, so a sausage fest right at her eye level, including her dad's. :wacko:

I'm sure if you talked to that dad, he'd say "what's the big deal? The human body is nothing to be ashamed of" while most sane people would think he should lose parental custody. I've stopped trying to understand people.