[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Preferred way to communicate

MikesVikes

Email is always my first preference, I am always more comfortable with the written word, especially facing off with people I don't know extraordinarily well, and appreciate the traceability of the conversations

Text - I do this a decent amount with friends etc

Talk on phone - I really hate being on the phone, its just born of way too much time spend on ineffective conference calls

All the other options are just things that I do because someone else pings me there first or if I don't have any other way of communicating with that individual.

Given my company and job is all around helping people work together more effectively through collaboration I'm a huge advocate of getting together face to face to do anything of any real value or complexity...though I have spent a good portion of the past year working on/in virtual environments to do accomplish a similar feel via technology enabled environments (like Avaya Web Alive)