[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which top WR with third pick in keeper league?

Calvin Johnson was the only WR kept. I already have stud RB, and have the third pick. I think J Jones will go with first or second pick - if not I'll take him. I don't trust Andre Johnson staying healthy, got burned by Jennings a few years ago with top pick, and worry about either QB throwing to Fitzgerald. Go for Jordy Nelson? AJ Green? Or trust Fitz will do alright? I had been leaning toward taking Jennings.

I agree with your assesment of the other WR(Johnson and Jennings). However that being said, I think your discredting just how good fitz is. IT does not matter who his QB is. He is that good. The guy had 1400 and 8 last year with no one. Would a good QB help him? Absolutely, however talent at that position would not deter me from taking him. He is every bit as good as anyone else in the league. If he was on the lions, he would have no problem putting up CJ numbers. I would NOT trust jordy nelson. There are far too many options on that team, and his chances of repeating last years success is highly unlikey. As for AJ I think he will be a beast. But remember, he is the Only receiving threat on that team, sure to see plenty of double teams so there is some risk involved as well. In short - I'd go with Fitz. He is IMO one of if not the most consistent WR in the league.

Edited by Dre180