[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ok ill expand a little to help you dismiss mine if you like

Williams is going to get a full load and with Stewart out is the first choice by far for me. 1st choice here

Martin going against a terrible run D that allowed 14 tds on the road last year by a rb. he is also getting a full load and has a great chance of hitting the stripe. I think he gets 2 or 3 recpetions as well.

Charles is not a bad option consider yourself lucky, but I just do not see him getting to the line and he is coming off an acl injury. I think they might let up a little on his carries and touches until everyone is more comfortable. Does he make 8 to 9 catches to make up for his lack of goal line carries? does he make those touches count more becuase Hillis will get some carries for sure, more then the back ups for the other two.

Good picks and good luck