[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

iPad question......

Cunning Runt

So my wife and I both got this "upgrade to iOS 6.0" pop up on our iPads. Thinking it would be better, we both downloaded it and it is now he OS on our iPad 2's.

Now having issues.

Minor one is that now the YouTube app doesn't work and you have to go through the Internet directly. No huge deal but inconvenient on those occasions we look at YouTube - that one affects my kids more than my wife and me.

The biggest one is that our yahoo mail, through the Internet since neither of us prefers using the mail app, now is such that we cannot get into our email. We enter our username and password, it goes to our email for a nanosecond, but then immediately bounces us right back to the password login. It shows us as being logged in, but it continually bounces us right back to the password login screen every single time after logging in, like it's caught in a loop or something.

Any techies know anything about this and/or how it can be resolved? This is majorly pissing me off.

Thanks!

Edited by Cunning Runt

So my wife and I both got this "upgrade to iOS 6.0" pop up on our iPads. Thinking it would be better, we both downloaded it and it is now he OS on our iPad 2's.

Now having issues.

Minor one is that now the YouTube app doesn't work and you have to go through the Internet directly. No huge deal but inconvenient on those occasions we look at YouTube - that one affects my kids more than my wife and me.

The biggest one is that our yahoo mail, through the Internet since neither of us prefers using the mail app, now is such that we cannot get into our email. We enter our username and password, it goes to our email for a nanosecond, but then immediately bounces us right back to the password login. It shows us as being logged in, but it continually bounces us right back to the password login screen every single time after logging in, like it's caught in a loop or something.

Any techies know anything about this and/or how it can be resolved? This is majorly pissing me off.

Thanks!

I'm not having any probs w/ this YouTube app...

I don't have a Yahoo acct, but my Comcast and Gmail accts are working fine thru the web and the Mail app..

Set up a bogus acct. on Yahoo and see if that works. Whether it does/doesn't I'd contact Yahoo.