[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR Hankerson vs Hawkins

Croe

WR3, who do I start

Hankerson @ TB - TB has given up a ton of yards and TDs to WRs so far, though that includes Steve Smith, Hakeem Nicks, Victor Cruz, and Miles Austin, but I can't help to think that some of them, especially Nicks and Cruz won't put up many games like that again this year 378 yards and 2 TDs between them.

Hawkins @ JAC - JAC on the other hand has been stout against the pass. They have only given up 2 TDs and only allowed one WR to top 100 yards. But man can this guy move, 2 50+ yard TDs this season, damn!

I'm leaning towards Hankerson.

Obviously Hankerson depends on Garcon - who was limited in practice today and is questionable on Sunday. TB has terrible pass defense, so expect rg3 to take over.

Hawkins has been consistent for 3 weeks fantasy wise, he might not get as many targets as Hankerson though. But you can expect when he is targetted that he's going to make something happen.

I'd go Hawkins, more player talent to make something happen, instead of the guy who may be targeted more often and hopefully near the endzone (if that makes sense). I think there's a little less luck involved with hawkins

Edited by stryfe343

Jeez, you guys really have me thinking now about my roster. I have a feeling about Hankerson and you are all talking me into starting Hawkins. Now I'm thinking about giving both of them a start - Is either of them worth a start over Denarius Moore at WR2 or Willis McGahee at FLEX? I don't think so but just throwing the idea out there.

Jeez, you guys really have me thinking now about my roster. I have a feeling about Hankerson and you are all talking me into starting Hawkins. Now I'm thinking about giving both of them a start - Is either of them worth a start over Denarius Moore at WR2 or Willis McGahee at FLEX? I don't think so but just throwing the idea out there.

Don't over think it. You're not sitting either of those 2. In all seriousness I like Hankerson ok too. If you really have a feeling about him just play him. It's almost apples to apples.