[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Run DMC Mike Williams for Matt Forte

bolted1995

My buddy offered me mcfadden and mike williams for Matt forte, standard 12 team yahoo league.

My team:

Griffin

harvin

brown

forte

murray

vernon davis

spiller (flex)

bench: titus young, ballard, dwyer, kendall wright, dustin keller

His team:

freeman

v jackson

wallace

doug martin

mcfadden

graham

ridley

bench: mike williams, bowe, vick

Other points of interest: Both of our teams are top two in the league. We traded earlier in the season (i got spiller and gave him vjack) and that has worked out for both our teams.

I would appreciate any advice. Thanks

Well, first I'd have to question you starting Brown over Dwyer, but I digress.

While I like DMC, I think Forte is the better running back this year, which is why he's sweeting the deal. However, it's not sweet enough. Maybe DMC/Bowe for Forte.

Thats antonio brown at my wr2 spot. Sorry, forgot brown was a common last name among footballers. Interesting advice. I like DMC too because he faces easier matchups than forte (browns, saints, vs niners, seahawks, ) but I will try to get bowe thrown in the deal.

I like the idea of trying to get more, but is Bowe really better than Williams with all the nonsense in KC? TB looks like a team moving in the right direction, KC is a trainwreck and Bowe wants out, not the greatest motivation to succeed.