[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McFadden for a 4th or J. Nelson for a 9th?

L_E_O

Greetings Ladies and Gents,

I just found these forums this morning, and I'm glad I did. Good community going here.

I'm struggling with a keeper dilemma. I'm in a 12-team, 1/2 PPR league, and my deadline to submit keepers is tonight. We start 2 RBs, 2 WRs and 2 RB/WR flex positions. I also have the 3rd pick in the draft, with 2 picks in the 1st round (3 & 9), but no picks in the 5th or 6th.

I can only keep 3 players. My choices are:

McFadden for a 4th

J. Nelson for a 9th (I also have an extra 9th rnd pick)

Amendola for a 10th

D. Richardson for a 15th.

Amendola and D. Richardson seem like locks based on value, so I'm down to McFadden vs. Nelson. Nelson seems like the better value, but because we can actually start 4 RBs each week, they're at even more of a premium. They both have injury concerns and probably about the same risk of underperforming.

I'm leaning McFadden since RBs are scarce and WR is deeper. What say ye? Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long 1st post :brow:

Between Nelson and DMC, Id got with Nelson. I had McFadden last year in hopes he would stay healthy and be himself. Yet, he stayed healthy for the most part, but still didnt produce! If he is avail in later rounds, I dont see a problem in getting him!

Thanks for the quick responses. Man, I'm kind of shocked! I was leaning toward DMC because I felt like DMC would be gone by pick #46 (my pick in the 4th), and that he'd be a clear preference to any RB around at that point.

I guess I could load up on RB's for my 1st 3 picks (#3, #9 and #22) to make sure I get 3 good ones, then go WR for my picks in the 3rd and 4th rounds (#27 and #46).

Of course, this'll be the year DMC goes nuts!

Richardson in the 15th for me. He is creeping up into the 6th round in drafts with savvy owners.

Oh D. Richardson was a lock. Even if he gets supplanted during the year, it's still a steal for a 15.

I debated and finally went with you guys and kept Jordy for the 9. I'll report back on how the draft turns out and where DMC ultimately went.