[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know, I know, another "What do you think of my draft?"

markgugs

But I promise, if you supply a link, I'll comment on any of yours in return. :brow:

So this is the 15th year of my big money league, mostly same owners too. Always some...err...interesting picks made, and this year, I think my team benefited greatly from questionable decisions made by my opponents!

We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, DST, PK. 12-team league (redraft), 1/2-PPR, pretty standard scoring though QBs score heavily w/ 6-pt TDs and 1 pt/20 yds passing. We don't learn our draft spot until the night of the draft, and this year I drew the tough 9th pick overall.

How'd we do?

1st (9th overall) - Trent Richardson, RB/CLE

2nd (16th) - Matt Forte, RB/CHI

3rd (33rd) - Larry Fitzgerald, WR/ARI

4th (40th) - Randall Cobb, WR/GB

5th (57th) - Jason Witten, TE/DAL

6th (64th) - Cecil Shorts, WR/JAX

7th (81st) - Matt Stafford, QB/DET

8th (88th) - DeAngelo Williams, RB/CAR

9th (105th) - Chris Givens, WR/STL

10th (112th) - Alshon Jeffery, WR/CHI

11th (129th) - Bryce Brown, RB/PHI

12th (136th) - Joe Flacco, QB/BAL

13th (153rd) - New England, DST

14th (160th) - Kendall Wright, WR/TEN

15th (177th) - Josh Brown, PK/NYG

Thanks for your comments in advance.

1st (9th overall) - Trent Richardson, RB/CLE - solid

2nd (16th) - Matt Forte, RB/CHI - solid

3rd (33rd) - Larry Fitzgerald, WR/ARI - solid

4th (40th) - Randall Cobb, WR/GB - nice! especially in PPR (1/2 pt)

5th (57th) - Jason Witten, TE/DAL - ehh

6th (64th) - Cecil Shorts, WR/JAX - ehh

7th (81st) - Matt Stafford, QB/DET - Nice!

8th (88th) - DeAngelo Williams, RB/CAR - nice

9th (105th) - Chris Givens, WR/STL - i like

10th (112th) - Alshon Jeffery, WR/CHI - i like

11th (129th) - Bryce Brown, RB/PHI - not bad

12th (136th) - Joe Flacco, QB/BAL - ehh not a fan

13th (153rd) - New England, DST - yup

14th (160th) - Kendall Wright, WR/TEN - good flyer

15th (177th) - Josh Brown, PK/NYG - yep

overall solid, nice 4th round pick of Cobb that was steal of the draft, not a fan of cecil, like the stafford pick, witten is nice but a better wr or back up rb may have been a better value, i like the d williams, givens and jeffrey picks.

thanks man, we were happy with our mid-rounds, which have historically made or broken us. I'm pretty high on Shorts personally, but I could see the "meh" factor. I was absolutely SHOCKED that Cobb lasted until our 4th round pick. And believe it or not, we were the 2nd to last team to grab a QB and got Stafford. heck 2 teams had already taken their back-ups by the 7th round! there are some old-school dopes in this league, lol

yea i see people high on shorts and some low, i am low.

yea Cobb was ridic thats great.

i love the variations in leagues and peoples preferences, i see most people on here having evry similar teams dependent on league size and draft spot. people who arnt following fantasy football trends and go out own thoughts and gut decisions really make drafts interesting.

i had a guy draft DMC in the 1st round in a 10 team 1 player keeper which i thought was ridic.

i got my 12th year keeper/dynasty auction/draft on Saturday and i am so pumped to see what happens.

You'll probly be in trouble at RB, especially by the time your byes roll around in weeks 8 and 10 (when DeAngelo will be splitting time with Stewart, Tolbert and Barner). Receiving and TE are good; at least your starters--it drops off a bit after that. QBs are substandard, although I can see the appeal, hoping that Stafford finally has a good season one of these years.

Ok, now you have to comment on mine! You promised!!!

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=69307&teamId=6&seasonId=2013

You'll probly be in trouble at RB, especially by the time your byes roll around in weeks 8 and 10 (when DeAngelo will be splitting time with Stewart, Tolbert and Barner). Receiving and TE are good; at least your starters--it drops off a bit after that. QBs are substandard, although I can see the appeal, hoping that Stafford finally has a good season one of these years.

Ok, now you have to comment on mine! You promised!!!

http://games.espn.go...6&seasonId=2013

you have an awesome team. in an 8-team league. so does everyone else I assume :fool:

this team pretty loaded, love Shorts and Givens. Bryce Brown is probably going to be #3 RB though in Philly behind Chris Polk though.

our bet was that Chip Kelly was going to find creative ways to get Brown the ball, whether McCoy was hurt or not. I bet he can get both of them on the field at the same time even (occasionally)

our bet was that Chip Kelly was going to find creative ways to get Brown the ball, whether McCoy was hurt or not. I bet he can get both of them on the field at the same time even (occasionally)

McCoy and Polk maybe, pretty sure Polk is going to surpass Brown