[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cam, Luck or ?

brtnder44

I am in a 10 team league where everyone is allowed to keep one player from last year. If you decide not to keep anyone, you go into a pre first round draft. The players being kept are Brady, Rodgers, Stafford, Kaepernick, Peterson, and Megatron. I have to decide between Cam and Luck. Which one would you keep or would you not keep any and go into the pre first round and grab a stud RB like Martin and wait till the 7th pick of the 1st round to grab a QB? I keep going back and forth on this one. Do I keep a possible franchise QB that would be mine for the next several years? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks and good luck to all this year.

lol... Do QBs get 50 pts per pass TD or something? Can't believe all those QBs are being kept.

Yeah, neither QB you have is probly among the top 10, so throw them back and get what you can in the draft--Charles?

Edited by Axe Elf

Six players are being kept so only four of you go into the pre-draft selection. With the ones being kept, you will deinitely upgrade by being one of the four in pre-draft. The keepers you mentioned just don't make sense. Whoever has Arian Foster, Doug Martin and Jamaal Charles don't keep them, but others are keeping Stafford and Kaepernick. Just seems strange to me.