[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please rate this draft

Hello all,

I'm brand new to fantasy and I'm about to do my first real draft soon. I've been doing a lot of mocks recently from lots of positions and have come up against the same problem several times - by going RB in the first two rounds my WR are often poor and I end up drafting a lot of the same bench anyway.

So I've been testing being more flexible after the first round and seeing what happens. I have to say that I like my teams a lot better now I'm doing this. The last draft I did I am really happy with, but being a total rookie that could just be mis-placed optimism.

Could you please give some honest feedback on this team? I drafted 5th in a 10 team Yahoo! league, not PPR.

1. Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)

2. Demaryius Thomas (Den - WR) (Hit the wrong button here, meant to go Dez Bryant but not too unhappy)

3. Larry Fitzgerald (Ari - WR)

4. Eddie Lacy (GB - RB)

5. Antonio Brown (Pit - WR)

6. Shane Vereen (NE - RB) (will probably use him as RB2)

7. Andrew Luck (Ind - QB)

8. Montee Ball (Den - RB)

9. T.Y. Hilton (Ind - WR)

10. Chris Ivory (NYJ - RB) (I loved getting Ivory this late, been normally going around 7th)

11. Ben Tate (Hou - RB)

12. Steven Hauschka (Sea - K)

13. Jared Cook (StL - TE)

14. Minnesota (Min - DEF)

15. Alex Smith (KC - QB) (Only going to need him 1 week during Luck's bye - Chiefs are playing the Jags)

I'd love to know what you think!