[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Realistic" league, rate my draft?

The league commish thinks the below scoring makes the league more "realistic." Shrug.

12 teams. 17 slots. Keeper league(4 players). Non ppr

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, WR/RB, WR/RB/TE, K, DEF 7Bench

+.6 pts per completion -.6 pts per incomplete

-4 per interception -2 per sack

1 pt per 25 passing yards, 5 pts for 300+ passing, 12 pts for 400+ passing

(the above is comporable for RB/WRs except its 100+ and 200+)

All TDs are 6 pts,

Rest is default scoring

My team(pick 12, snake):

1Dez Bryant

2Chris Johnson

3Hakeem Nicks

4Ryan Matthews

5Shane Vereen

6Greg Jennings

7RGIII(kept)

8Jermichael Finley

9Isiah Pead

10Patriots Def

11Brandon Lafell

12Greg Little

13Gronk(kept)

14Tyler Eifert

15Justin Tucker

16Demarco Murray(kept)

17Russel Wilson(kept)

Dez Bryant - Solid (Perhaps a tad early but solid)

C Johnson - Prepare for underperformance, he's a great RB but when a team has a one trick pony offense, its hard to put up consistent numbers

Nicks - Solid

Matthews - Again, offense won't be doing much besides having him run, so his numbers could hurt, but not too bad

Jennings - Not bad

RGIII - Possible sophomore slump, but there's no way to tell, he kindof fell off at the end of last year but if his numbers are anywhere close to last year then he's solid

Finley - Fine TE

Only other relevance is really the Pats D which should be decent, Wilson is nice to have as a backup, Murray is definitely a solid keep. LaFell aint terrible, Little is thought to be a potential sleeper. Gronk as long as he comes back 100 percent will be a great replacement for Finley but results may vary.

On an average week I'd probably start Johnson, Murray, and Vereen. With Bryant and Nicks for WRs. Just be wary of Johnson and Matthew's performances and you should be good to go.

Nicks Murray Gronk and Mathews are all injury risks. Plus Vereen isn't the greatest in non-ppr and I don't like Jennings too much either in that offense, AP will get all the redzone TD's.

your team has high potential if they all stay healthy, but it could be atrocious as well. I'd give you a 6.8/10

Dez Bryant - Solid (Perhaps a tad early but solid)

C Johnson - Prepare for underperformance, he's a great RB but when a team has a one trick pony offense, its hard to put up consistent numbers

Nicks - Solid

Matthews - Again, offense won't be doing much besides having him run, so his numbers could hurt, but not too bad

Jennings - Not bad

RGIII - Possible sophomore slump, but there's no way to tell, he kindof fell off at the end of last year but if his numbers are anywhere close to last year then he's solid

Finley - Fine TE

Only other relevance is really the Pats D which should be decent, Wilson is nice to have as a backup, Murray is definitely a solid keep. LaFell aint terrible, Little is thought to be a potential sleeper. Gronk as long as he comes back 100 percent will be a great replacement for Finley but results may vary.

On an average week I'd probably start Johnson, Murray, and Vereen. With Bryant and Nicks for WRs. Just be wary of Johnson and Matthew's performances and you should be good to go.

Yeah I know about Chris Johnson underwhelming, but due to keepers he was the best available besides Steven Jackson, but I have Steven Jackson kept in another league so I wanted someone else. Once Gronk's back I might even start him and finley.